The customizable template without validation of a shareholders’ agreement is a contract that aims to regulate and structure the relations between the shareholders, but also to provide for their rights and obligations towards the company. This contract allows you to foresee the consequences arising from the occurrence of various events likely to cause conflicts (departure of a shareholder, death of a shareholder, sale / transfer of shares, etc.) and thereby protects your company’s interests in the event of a conflict.
Our start-up Shareholders’ Agreement includes :
- Clauses related to share : value of shares, share transfer, right of first refusal / first offer and pre-emptive clauses ;
- Clauses regulated decision-making by the Shareholders ;
- Planning for the departure of a shareholder, voluntary or forced ;
- Clauses to frame your commitments: confidentiality, non-competition, non-solicitation and intellectual property transfer ;
- For any additional customization please take the Tailor-made Shareholders’ Agreement (+ 700$).
💡 To learn more about this subject
Choose your options
An excellent service
Our team is here for you
Trust Lex Start
95% of incorporations completed within 5 working days
On average 50% less expensive than a traditional law firm
Contact us by chat or phone to ask your questions
The security of your information is our priority